Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NEWS update July 27 2010

To Fellow Clickers.
I have a proposal for PTC users.
since this blog is a long term project, and since i can only actively use so many sites at once, there is just to many PTC out there!! I want to offer my blog space to advertise your refferal links in all the paying sites i am not using.
To do this you must First: follow me on my blog, second: join and be active in at least one of my paying site links,
Ill do my best to promote your PTC banners of confirmed paying sites
Leave a comment on this post.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, ive joined onbux from your page, and i have a ptc i would like to post here, realitybux.com, are you using that site? how can i send you the reff link or banner?
    thanks
    Gweneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr. Detective, I want to join three PTCs from your page but please inform me on how i am going to send you my referral link. Please reply immediately.
    Thanks,
    David S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm this is David again, my ptc is clixsense.com, are you using it.

    ReplyDelete